Cum scapi de hemoroizii externi? | Soluții pentru acasă
External hemorrhoids are the cause of the most intense symptoms: sharp or persistent pain, burning sensation, itching, bleeding during intestinal transit.
External hemorrhoids appear as nodules present near the anal area.
An external hemorrhoid can be complicated by strangulation (when its reserve and blood connection are cut). This is how thrombotic hemorrhoids appear that have a blood clot inside. They cause very intense pain.
What to do? We present the best solutions to treat and eliminate hemorrhoids, especially external ones:
- If you have a sedentary activity, at the office, make it a habit to walk, to move at least 5 minutes per hour.
- Treats constipation or chronic diarrhea. Change your diet, eat lots of fiber from fruits, vegetables, grains, psyllium in, fiber-based dietary supplements.
- Consume fresh citrus fruits as often as possible. They contain flavonoids, bioactive substances that maintain venous health.
- Consume enough fluids. And at least 2 cups of antihemorrhoidal tea a day.
- Don't read when you're on the toilet. The anus is relaxed and the veins can easily dilate and become external hemorrhoids.
- Exercise lightly daily, but never force. You can aggravate external hemorrhoids.
- Do not force the removal of the chair and do not hold back. Let nature follow its normal course.
- Adjust your body weight. Obesity aggravates external hemorrhoids.
- Use wet wipes instead of toilet paper.
- Do not dry the anus area by rubbing but by dabbing.
- Do not use toilet soap. It dries the skin and irritates. Only if you find a natural soap with propolis extracts, marigolds, sea buckthorn oil that heals and regenerates the skin.
- Apply ice packs to reduce pain - 10-15 minutes a day, 4-5 times a day.
- Take Sitz baths - sitting in warm water, 10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- Do not lift very heavy objects.
- Use local treatment with antihemorrhoidal creams and gels based on aloe, hammamelis, sorrel, marigolds, chestnuts, etc.
- Use a cocoa butter lubricant in the rectal area to make it easier to evacuate the seat.
- Resist the temptation to scratch yourself. You can make your hemorrhoids worse. Use ice packs, Sitz baths, refreshing gels to eliminate the itching sensation.
- Do Kegel exercises.
- Reduce salt in your diet.
- If you suffer from digestive problems, chronic diarrhea, take probiotics. Regulating intestinal transit is very important in the healing process.
- Sleep on your side, not on your back to reduce the pressure on the hemorrhoids even by your own body.
- Take warm baths in which you have dissolved baking soda.
There are many methods of treatment but the secret of success lies in perseverance, changing diet, eliminating constipation, changing bad lifestyle habits such as sedentary lifestyle, low consumption of fluids, fiber, fruits and vegetables. Local treatment with creams is also essential.
And don't forget, sometimes an apple a day, a cup of tea and a 30-minute walk (on foot! Not by car!), Although they seem trivial, can give fantastic results!
Preluarea pentru republicarea completă sau parțială a acestui articol se poate face doar cu acordul scris al societății Bioelite Green S.R.L.
Adaugă un comentariu
Folosiți această secțiune numai pentru comentarii legate de acest subiect. Dacă doriți să ne contactați din alt motiv, apăsați aici.